fredag 8 augusti 2014

AER - Summer academy. Introduction

(A) assembling (E) uropean (R) region - Youth summer academy.

Multicultural, Multiethnic and Multilingual regions, Regional diversity for socio-economic growth.


Hey!

My name is David Asplund and I am one of youth ambassadors from Sweden.

There are only a few short days left before we're heading off to Vojvodina, Serbia, where I together with 119 other youth representatives from all Europe will participate and put in nothing, but the finest of work, in order to learn how to bring the democratic life up to a solid surface level, with sustainable solutions and suggestions in order to get the youth involved.


Not only will we, as in me and my PIC (Louise) be sharing with us what we know about the democratic life but we will also be given the opportunity to participate in all kinds of different workshops, field trips and visiting historical areas in the city.

It's a great pleasure to be representing Sweden and I hope to bring back a lot more knowledge then what I left to the academy with.

Only a few days to go! Feel free to spread the blog among your friends/family/organisations, so that all of you who has an interest can follow the progress.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar