tisdag 11 september 2018

Departureday: Romania is waiting!

So yes.. this should actually been posted first! But whatsevs! This is my (Rebeccas) presentation!

Hi everyone and welcome to this years blog!

It is once more time for the incredible AER Summer Academy and we’re excited to be the representatives for our region Västernorrland. And super excited about the theme of this year:  Cultural Heritage for Regional Attractiveness.

But who am I and what am I excited about?





My name is Rebecca Lampinen.
I’m 25 years old and live in Sundsvall with my Siberian cat Caesar.

I work as a youth leader at a meeting place called Unga Magasinet for young people that are 16-25 years old. I am politically active on a municipal level and also active in Rotaract, Rotary and Sparbanksstiftelsen Norrland.

I am excited to be meeting a lot of inspirational young people, participating in interesting workshops and exploring the region of Maramures.

These are some of the sessions I will take part in during the week

Preserving the old while facing the new
How regions can develope city-marketing tools through street art
Turning cultural heritage into jobs
(unfortunately i missed the two last workshops due to one day late in arrival because of delayed and cancelled flights)

It will be very interesting to see what will come from these workshops and I look forward to keeping you all updated about it.




This Friday I spoke on the Radio Sveriges Radio P4 Västernorrland about this trip. It’s in Swedish though. Click on the link below, isten, enjoy!




https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=110&artikel=7012911

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar